It takes all of us working together to make Oakland the best city it can be.
Please donate today to help build-up Dan's vital City Council OFFICEHOLDER* Fund.
Thanks so much!
If you'd prefer to send a check, please mail it to Dan Kalb City Council OFFICEHOLDER Committee 2013, 1814 Franklin Street, #510 Oakland, CA 94612. FPPC #1361954
The Oakland Campaign Reform Act limits contributions by all persons (OMC §§ 3.12.050 and 3.12.060) and prohibits contributions during specified time periods from contractors doing business with the City of Oakland or the Oakland Unified School District (OMC § 3.12.140, paragraphs A., B., and C.).
According to the FPPC, we cannot accept P.O. Boxes as an address of a contributor. Please provide a physical address. Thank you.
Spouses may each contribute the $700 maximum.
Contributions through this web page are for the Dan Kalb City Council Officerholder Committee 2013.
THANK YOU for your support!
*Officeholder funds are used for things such as:
- Stipends for City Council office Interns
- Conference expenses not picked-up by the City
- Outreach communications (e.g. hard copies of my newsletter) to North Oakland constituents
- Donations to Oakland-based nonprofit community organizations
- Expenses for my annual summer picnic
- Donations to local ballot measure efforts (such as the 2014 Measure CC and the 2016 Measure LL)